Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just adding to the total

On Thursday I walked in the morning with a friend - she estimated we went approximately 3 miles (I thought/hoped more LOL).  It was fun.  We walked at a quick pace and it was hot and humid.

Last night I walked 4.4 with the dog.

Today I walked 3.5 with the dog.  While walking, 2 pitt bulls and one pitt mix off leash came up and aggressively   greeted my dog...definitely not a comfortable situation and next time I better carry something to be able to protect her from loose dogs.  I'm glad it happened during the day and the owners came out shortly thereafter.  I don't know what I would have done at night in that neighborhood.  I'll stick to my neighborhood at night from now on.

Here are a few pics from today.








and this is next one is just before we got home on our block:





53.2 to Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment