1. I majored in cultural anthropology in college and loved learning about people around the world.
2. During one year in college, I lived in an International Friendship House
3. I spent one year in college in Jerusalem, Israel - a magical city and would like to live there someday.
4. I started on my MSW graduate degree on my 49th birthday and a friend brought flowers to the classroom.
5. I work as an activities director in a senior daycare center and adore the clients - who share wisdom, joy of life and so much more.
6. I am blessed with many magnificent friends who care about things that are real and important, and are making a difference in the world each and every day.
7. I have a brother who is an angel on earth - a loving soul who is gentle and kind.
8. I appreciate nature, flowers, the breeze, the sky, the trees, the rain, the birds.....
9. I have a husband who is loving and supportive, and we have 2 "fantabulous" children.
10. I am grateful.