Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back to the Mission

The Diabetes Online Community (DOC) had a #DSMA chat recently on Twitter about exercise and that has gotten me back to this blog after too long a hiatus.  So thank you one and all at the DOC.

I'm back to the mission of figuring out how to overcome exercise resistance.  I work two part-time jobs everyday and that's been an excuse for not exercising consistently, although I do chair exercises with seniors at least 3 times per week and try to get them to exercise 5 times per week.  I miss walking with my dog and taking pictures and having a goal so that's the plan to initiate again.

BBL after work.

1 comment:

  1. Way to find your way back to the mission. One benefit of consistent exercise is that you may actually find yourself with more energy throughout the day...even for the two jobs! :)

    ReplyDelete